Monday, July 8, 2013

Read what one happy aiona customer experienced using our products


Without question, Aiona Alive is the best product I have ever used for my acne.  I have never seen anything else like it.  After going through years of fertility treatments to conceive our son, I was left with scars from hormonal acne.  I still get flare ups too as the adult acne continues.  Your product not only helped diminish some of the acne, but the scarring I felt became less noticeable after using Aiona Alive.  My skin actually felt smoother & less bumpy.  I also had a huge blemish that would not go away after 2 months.  It never surfaced & I even had it lanced at a facial.  I'm not sure if it was a coincidence, but after using your product for a week it started to diminish & is now completely gone.  Attached is a picture of me taken after finishing up the trial package I had.  My skin never felt better.  Now that I've been off the product for over a week now, I notice the difference without it.  My skin has gone back to being oily & bumpy.  I still continue to tell my family and friends about your product as I'm a firm believer in it. 

Tricia M from Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment